Thursday 11 August 2011

Confessions



5 items in my freezer

1.       5 mini liqueur chocolates
2.       ¼ kg boneless chicken breast piece
3.       Frozen Chaat chutneys
4.       Whole spices
5.       A packet of frozen peas

5 items in my wardrobe

1.       Several plastic and steel hangers
2.       6 sarees waiting (for 7 years) to be worn
3.       Clothes
4.       Wallet
5.       Footwear

5 items in my car

1.       Music CD’s  - English / Hindi / Tamil
2.       Car tissues
3.       Ganesha idol
4.       Pen
5.       Coins

5 items in my wallet

1.       Photograph of my mom and kids
2.       Currency Notes
3.       Coins
4.       Driving License
5.       Credit Cards

5 items on my dresser

1.       Deodorant
2.       Perfume
3.       Comb
4.       Eyeliner
5.       Lipstick

I tag Rohini, Navina and Sirisha, to continue to play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment